Saturday, November 10, 2007

So much to say

...and yet, I've been sitting here and can't think of what to blog about. I started an entry and then scrapped it. I don't want to just put 'crap' out there. I want quality posts for all of you to read. That's how much I love you. ;)

However, this post is quickly going nowhere. I'm so exhausted and really think I'm still trying to kick something out of my system. I need to get rid of it now before I start traveling so much. That's when I really start to wear down. Everyone's asking if I've had my flu shot yet this season. People, I've only ever had the flu once, on New Year's Eve when I was in high school...and it was not pretty. I've NEVER had a flu shot and I'm not starting now.

I did buy some new vitamins the other day and am doing an experiment. Usually, I take the multi-vitamin in the morning, but it was making me sick to my stomach. So now, I'm taking it at lunch, which honestly, I feel gives me a little energy boost in the afternoon, when I need it the most. I think I only took 2 days worth this past week. I really need to make it a priority to take one every day to keep myself going the way I need to.

Alright, I apologize for this crap post. I'll do better tomorrow...promise.

No comments: