Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bonus post!!!

Wow---two posts in one day? Crazy! But I have to vent a little...

I hate having two computers. I just got the macbook almost 2 weeks ago and have the pc laptop for work. Because I've been using the pc for 3 years, it has so much of my stuff on it. Yes, I used it for personal stuff. My bad!

Right now, I'm catching myself really wanting to play with and learn the macbook, but it's so much easier and faster to use the pc. For instance, I haven't been reading blogs that I normally frequent because they're all saved as 'favorites' on the pc. GRRRR! I've saved some of them on the macbook now, but will take me a while to get it all transferred over.

I have a work trip this week and am seriously thinking of taking the macbook instead. However, this means I can't get into the network if I need anything. Honestly, though, it's an overnight trip and I'd rather use the mac anyways. Yep, taking the mac and the red-headed step-child, I mean the pc will stay home. =)

can't wait until i can unload the work pc and not be tied to it anymore. It's been a great 3 years, but I'm ready to move on to better things full-time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a mac book, but aside from the financial issues, I'm not sure how quickly I'd figure it out!

Anonymous said...

Great Choice! I got my MacBook four months ago and love, love, love it! I now curse Bill gates on a daily basis for wasting my time for so many years. As for switching all you favorites over - it's not a problem, just export your bookmarks from IE or Firefox, save the file to a flash drive or email them to yourself, and then import the bookmarks in Safari or Firefox on the Mac. Easy - I promise.

tearsinmycoffee said...

get the macbook. I love it and really can't wait to get rid of the PC and be done with it.

I constantly try to do the 'double finger scroll' on my PC. It never works, dang it!