Sunday, November 18, 2007

Meet me at the Genius Bar...

I have a new hang out...the Apple store. Seriously, I've been there 4 times in the past 5 days. Three guys now know me by name because they've helped me multiple times.

I had a visit to the Genius Bar today, which is their in-store tech support area. I was having an Ipod to Macbook issue and of course, as soon as I got the macbook and ipod set-up in the store, it worked fine. whatever! Anyways, I took a look around the store and decided it was my new favorite place to hang out. Why? Ummmm....hello, ladies. There are LOTS of guys that work there and they're pretty decent looking. Add to their looks that they know tech stuff and I know where I want to spend my Friday nights. ;) Not to mention they love what they're doing and they have fun!


If I'm going to hang out there, maybe I should check into getting a job there so I'm getting paid. I wonder if they have a policy on dating co-workers. Hmmmm....

3 comments:

Zee said...

There is nothing sexier than a tech-guy in my book. I would totally hang out in my local Apple store were it not for the lack of $$ to make it look like I belong.

kat said...

I'm a geek as well. Gadgets, gadgets, gadgets. If we had an Apple store here I sure would stop by and spent some time/the rest of my working life in there.

Betty Underground said...

No policy against employees dating as long as there is no direct reporting within the same store!

They are a pretty liberal company.