Friday, November 9, 2007

Get the suitcase ready

I'm freaking out just a little right now. I just realized that Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away and a trip to my parents (which isn't my home as they moved to a new state a year and a half ago. Home is where I lived for 20+ years, not where they live now...)in just over a week.

That means I'm officially moving into the busiest travel time of my year, mostly for work. Let me break it down for you:

  • Nov. 19--Road trip to MI, with a stop in IN to meet with my boss for a few hours

  • Nov. 24--Road trip back to WI, as long as I can escape my parent's on Saturday instead of Sunday.

  • Nov. 27--Fly to NC for work

  • Nov. 28--Fly home

  • Dec. 1--Road trip to CHICAGO for a girls weekend

  • Dec. 2--Back home

  • Dec. 20--Road trip to parents, again

  • Dec. 26--Back home I go

  • Jan 2--Riding a bus with co-workers to St. Louis for all staff meetings

  • Jan 6--Bus trip back to WI (thank God for my Ipod!)

  • Jan 30--Head to IN for Conference #1

  • Feb 3--Home for a few weeks

  • Feb 21--Fly to NC for Conference #2

  • Feb 24--Fly back to WI

  • Mar 1--Fly to ORLANDO for work (Conference #3) and PLAY!!!

  • Mar 9--Back to WI =(

  • Mar 18--Fly to CA for Conference #4

  • Mar 25--Home again, home again, jiggity jig


From there...I have a road trip planned the last 2 weeks of April that will end with me moving to CA. WOW!!! Do I get the OK from everyone to freak a little bit? Just a smidgen? Actually, I don't mind it. Glad I got new luggage a few months ago. Looks like I'll get a few chances to break it all in!

3 comments:

Robin said...

And I thought I was busy, damn.

Cassandra Jupiter said...

Where oh where did you find those pink polka dotted luggage! Soo cute, I must get me some!

tearsinmycoffee said...

@kk--I wish I could say this was my luggage, but it's not. =( I have the boring navy blue set, which is better than having a black or red set, as everyone else has. I did just get some cute luggage tags to help distinguish mine from others. One says, "One pair of shoes just won't do!" which is soooo true!