Thursday, November 15, 2007

So much to do...

**A bunch of randomness here...you've been warned!**
I leave on Monday for a trip to my parents for the holidays and have lots to do before I go. I want to make some new playlists, including a few Christmas ones since that kicks off a week from tomorrow. I heard Adam Sandler's 'Thanksgiving Song' today and laughed. I've always like Adam Sandler. I mean REALLY liked him. I think he's kinda sexy. It's definitely his sense of humor and the dark hair. I'm a sucker for both and put them together and I'm a lost cause.

I'm also getting a Macbook soon...tomorrow, hopefully, and will be getting it all set up. Can't wait! I've got lots of stuff to transfer over from the work one to the new one. It's going to take some time.

I'm PUMPED because my football team, Oklahoma, has their game televised on ABC and I actually get to watch it way up in my neck of the woods. That means I need to hit the grocery store on Saturday. The beer supply is too low for me to enjoy the game. We're playing Texas Tech, btw, and I can't wait to see them get crushed!

I need to pack, too. Wow! Hadn't even thought about that one, but I'll be gone for a week so wearing the same clothes probably won't cut it. =)

Can't forget about homework. I have a 100 point quiz I have to take for one class and another assignment for the other one. Should get those done and out of the way this weekend. Should and will are two different things, though. ;)

I'm waiting for the new Rooney CD to arrive in the mail, probably tomorrow. I like them and was turned on to them by the guy I was ready to make a baby with *swoon*. Yeah, I hate when I'm introduced to music by guys who eventually leave my life. Oh well, at least I got something good from it, right?

Just to tease you a bit, and remind me at the same time, I think I'll do a music post tomorrow. I'm listening to a new favorite song on the radio right now and have a new CD that I'm loving, so I'll share both of those, plus more, tomorrow. Until then...help me out and give me some ideas for playlist titles/themes. What's on your Ipod (or MP3 player)?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a mac book :( hehe.

I have a bunch of random stuff on my iPod. I also have an on the go playlist, making pictures playlist and the last kiss soundtrack.

me said...

I want a mac so bad. It was either charge a mac or buy my great laptop cash. I actually really like my new laptop, so I can not complain. I went for the latter. I can save for a mac and buy one guilt free later, right?

Well congratulations! Enjoy!

I hate to do this to you but I have tagged you on my blog Being a Better Me.