Friday, November 16, 2007

Rock my world

My world's just been officially rocked! Why is it that people you have just met, can see so much more potential in you than you can in yourself?

I just got back from meeting with someone I've known for less than a week who asked to meet with me after our first introduction. It was great as some very interesting options were presented and connections were made. This meeting, these options and new connections could make a huge impact on my future. Very exciting.

Wow! I'd love to have my world rocked more often. ;) What an amazing feeling!

Maybe more to come in the future...will keep you posted as things develop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm excited for you!

By the way, I tagged you for a meme!

Zee said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to hear more, if you're willing to share...