Monday, November 19, 2007

Rest and relaxation

Yeah, not gonna happen this week. I'm at my parents for the week, was looking forward to a week of resting and kicking back a bit, but as soon as I got here, I immediately felt overwhelmed. Not only do I still have work to do (for 2, maybe 3 different jobs), I have a homework assignment and a test to take, advising issues to take care of (I was on the phone for 3 hours in the car with multiple people from the sorority as some major DRAMA happened this weekend!), but I also forgot that my mom likes to pack the days in with 'stuff' for us to do. Add to that the website I was supposed to create for my step-dad and the fact that we're taking my car to the dealership tomorrow for some estimates on things (like fixing the sunroof!) and I know the week is going to be gone before I know it and I hope I'll have finished most of what I need to, and probably none of the rest and relaxation I was hoping to get.

The holidays have officially begun. Wow!

BTW--I promise to get to the music post soon. =)

1 comment:

kat said...

Don't you just hate it to stress over the holidays? That is so not how it is supposed to be and judging by your post you have an awful lot on your plate. Hope you get to relax despite all this.