Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Baby got back

I'm a curvy girl. Yep, I've got big boobs, little waist and curvy hips. I'm fine with all that and actually like it! However, over the past few weeks, I've realized that I've got some junk in the trunk and I really don't know what I think about that. There have been a few times when I've walked by a mirror, thought someone was following me and realized it was just my large butt playing tricks on me.

I've also realized lately how much I slump my shoulders over. I think part of this has to do with how large the girls are in front. I'm trying to be more aware of how I sit and stand in order to correct my posture a bit more. About this time last year, I took a ballet class and it was great. I not only toned my legs (which are also large from years of dance!), but it really helped with my posture. I should check into that again.

Shake it...shake it...shake that healthy butt. Baby got back!

2 comments:

Misty said...

talk about taking it back to old school...
but yeah, I know what you mean. That is a good song to move to though.

Anonymous said...

Ugh I have the worst posture...and I'm a massage therapist!

My shoulders are very rounded so I slouch...a lot! I try to make a conscious effort to stop when I catch myself. But it's so easy to fall right back into it.