Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sassy and sexy

I'll be kicking off my 9 day vacation in Orlando in a few weeks and I can't wait. This will be my final time with my staff as I move on to the new job in a few months. I also can't wait because they're talking about a foot of snow in the next 12 hours. Seriously...can't wait to be done with this crap!

Of course, I had plans to lose weight and tone up before going to Orlando. And though I haven't stuck to a plan, it's working. I've lost quite a bit of weight and even today, had 2 people tell me I look great and I'm so skinny. (I even had horizontal stripes on!) I am working on getting those abs of steel back so I'll be bikini ready. I had a 4-pack a few months ago, but not so much anymore as I quit working them.

As I've been losing weight, of course, my clothes are now too big. I love clothes and fashion and am enjoying getting some new things. Just yesterday, I got 2 new dresses that hit me above the knee. This is a big deal for me as in the past, I've always made sure they were covered with longer skirts and hardly ever wore dresses because I had some hips. Now, bring on the dresses as my hips are smaller, but still curvy.

I'm loving my new body and am finally becoming comfortable in my skin and the way I look. I've always been embarassed about my breasts as they've been large. They're still big, but are more proportional to my body, which I love.

My confidence is boosting as I'm getting used to the new me, including straight hair. Watch out for the new sassy and sexy me! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this was a great post. It's awesome that you're feeling so comfortable being you. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Confidence is an amazing thing. Good for you for feeling and looking better. You go girl!