Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm sure it's nothing

I'm waiting to see if it will go away and am trying not to freak myself out. Usually things like this don't bother me and my usual response is to wait it out, which is what I'll probably do this time. I'm sure it's nothing, but it's made it hard to concentrate on other things this afternoon.

I found a lump in my breast yesterday, different than the 'normal' ones. This one's small and round, like a pea.

I keep checking to see if it's still there...and it is. I figure I'll give it a week or two to see if it changes at all.

I'm sure it's nothing...at least I hope so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping that it's nothing. My friend recently found a lump in her breast and it was just a reaction to too much caffeine - strange as that sounds

noah kagan said...

i am going to pray that it's nothing. do you have any family history of breast cancer?

tearsinmycoffee said...

@mylablog--I have kicked up the caffeine lately. maybe that's the cause. =)

@hkagan--thanks. mom had 2 lumps removed that were benign, thankfully.

waiting is the worst part. trying not to think about it and quit feeling myself up every 5 minutes. that's a little awkward at work. ;)