Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Checking in

I left my last post on a negative note. Have been super busy as I leave tomorrow morning for conference 2 of 4 over the next 5 weeks. A few updates:

**I'm really digging psychologytoday.com website. I am so intrigued by what makes me (and others) tick. Just read a great article on Opening up to Happiness. Good stuff and I look forward to digging around there more!

**I feel like I've been working, working, working all the time. It's to be expected and after this week, things for the full-time job will slow down A LOT which will allow me to really vamp up for the LA conference I'm planning. I can't wait to see that conference come together. I've put a lot into it and am really excited about it. Yes, there's still LOTS to be done!

**The shoe thing...I've come to the conclusion that I've bought so many shoes lately because I'm ready for winter to be done. I want to wear my cute, open-toe shoes and sandals, which means that Spring is here! Yeah, it may be a while...

**I haven't given up, as I posted recently, but just realized things weren't meant to be. The relationship is not really what I wanted and would much rather have the great friendship that's developed. Getting the feelings out there definitely helped me realize what was going on. I do care and always will...but as a friend.

The next few days will be crazy, starting at 5am tomorrow morning, but it just means I'm a few days closer to vacation in Orlando and a move to CA!

No comments: