Saturday, February 16, 2008

Finally...

I'm angry, hurt, pissed off, scared, broken, but most of all....I'm done. I give up. I don't have the fight in me anymore.

I want to turn my emotions off. Stop caring. Stop encouraging. Stop loving. Which in turn I hope will make me stop hurting.

I should've seen this from a mile away. I knew it was coming and just today...it arrived, first class...straight to my heart. My heart finally gave in to my head and they finally agree. And it hurts...bad.

I'm done. I give up. I don't have the fight in me anymore.

4 comments:

Betty Underground said...

I could have written this post. I know this feeling. Worn thin. Exhausted.

Time to say STOP!

Thank you for sharing your insides, and your strength.

Anonymous said...

I don't know any of the details (obviously) but I'm sorry your hurting.

tearsinmycoffee said...

Thanks Betty and LAblog. I've been thinking about how much I've brought on of this myself as he really is a good guy. At the same time, I'm finding myself secretly calling him an ass, but only to help nurse my own wounds.

I feel so desperate and helpless about this. Time to just suck it up and move on, right?

Betty Underground said...

I am standing knee deep in the exact same emotion. What I know is truth, is that this will pass. Not sure when, not sure how, but if we commit to remind ourselves everyday how truly fabulous we are, we can get to the other side.

Just words, I know. Can anyone really inspire us out of the heartbreak? I haven't found someone who can, but if we share our words, and our sadness we are stronger for it!

P.S. MyLABlog - dig what you too are puttin on there on these here interwebs!