Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cause I've Had a Bad Day

Today's been tough emotionally. I've been weepy now for 2 days and think a lot of it has to do with the weather. Here again, we got snow and ice last night. So bad that a lot of the city's shut down...again. Normal snowfall for a winter is 59 inches and we've had over 80 inches now. YUK! Here's a view from my balcony:
I've got to get out of this funk. It's effecting me in too many ways and is not good. I'm excited about a lot of things going on (conferences, headed to Orlando in 2 weeks, new job, moving), but the funk is clouding all of that over and is keeping it at bay.

OK...I'm going to try to stop writing try to do something about this. Too much to do and I've wasted enough time this weekend already.

1 comment:

ch said...

man I know what you're talking about...it's been rainy where I live for weeks I finally had to go out and by full spectrum light bulbs...good luck with it all.