Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine's Day

Today...nothing much happened, but after work...watch out. I've already had 2 glasses of wine and am ready to finish off the bottle if I have to. I have a feeling I may have multiple posts tonight. ;)

Let's start with the playlist for the evening (I'm listening to this right now):
Cry Me a River by the Cliks (Yes, it's the Justin Timberlake song, but it's much better!)
I Need More Love by Robert Randolph & The Family Band
Ridiculous by Musiq Soulchild (He may be one of my new favorite artist!)
Betterman by Musiq Soulchild
B.U.D.D.Y. by Musiq Soulchild (yeah...I really like him!)
Feedback by Janet Jackson (Strum me like a guitar, blow out my amplifier!)
Music is my Hot, Hot Sex by CSS

Yeah...good times will be had tonight. ;) More to come...

No comments: