Thursday, March 13, 2008

ZING!

Have you ever had one of those times when you wanted to say something to someone, but you didn't? I'm not talking about saying something meaningful, like how much you like someone, or encouraging, like you should chase your dreams. No...I'm talking about something hurtful. Something inappropriate. Something that probably shouldn't be said, but is truthful.

Thankfully, I didn't say it. There are times when things just shouldn't be said. Why didn't I? Because I knew that it would be so truthful it would hurt someone I care about. I just can't do it...which means I get to live with it rolling around in my head and haunting me. I'm not proud of thinking up this ZINGER, but I'll carry the hurt until I can't take it anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes. I think it happens more often than we think.