Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What day is it?

Seriously...Monday, for a solid hour, I thought it was Tuesday. My roommate broke the news to me. Today feels like Wednesday. I've lost a day somewhere, but really, when you think about it, I've gained a day.

*sidenote...I make no promises about this post as I'm a bit delirious from well, i don't know what from...being so tired I can't see straight? Probably.*

Tomorrow's the last day at the job. Moving on to new things. My boss/mentor/friend hugged me before he left. This is very abnormal. He teared up even and told me I could call if I needed anything. That means a lot. He's taught me a lot and allowed me to reach new levels personally and professionally. He was always there to listen and advise, if I wanted it. I needed it more than I took him up on it. I'll probably post more about him another day. There's hurt deep down under the sadness about the way things have been the past few months. Issues...I always have issues. ICK!

Super pumped about the conference I've been planning this weekend. It's going to be great. A bit of anxiety over all the things still needing to be done, but it'll all happen. A lot less stressed now than the last conference I helped out on. Let's just hope I make it through the weekend.

So tired...going to bed. need sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the conference!! I'm sure it will be great