Monday, March 10, 2008

Back to normal...whatever that means

I arrived home yesterday after my third trip in 4 weeks. I don't know if this last week wore me out or if it's been all 3 trips, but I slept most of the afternoon/evening yesterday after I got home. I'm still feeling a bit tired today, but there's lots to do.

I'm starting to get a little nervous and excited about the move. I'm ready for a change, to meet new people, to face the challenges and to get to a warmer climate. I walked into my apartment last night and as I saw my roommates stuff boxed up (she's getting married in a few weeks), it hit me that I'll be doing the same soon.

I can't get too caught up in the move aspect as there's still a lot to do for the conference in 3 weeks. LOTS to do. It's crunch time, which is when I kick into gear. Thankfully...the full-time job is now slowing down and I'll have less to do there. I'm getting closer to deciding on a final date and my boss is in town for 2 days this week, so I'm guessing he may want to chat about what needs to be done before I leave. I really want to see this conference succeed.

So...back to normal, whatever that means. I don't know that I've seen 'normal' in a long time.

No comments: