Friday, December 28, 2007

In the pursuit of happiness

I was just at Barnes and Noble and wandered through the self-help section, because we can all use some self-help, right? I wasn't looking for anything specific, but as I scanned the shelves, I realized there were numerous books on happiness--how to find it, where to look, what brings it, etc. I don't know if I was more disturbed at the actual number of books that have been written on happiness or that there are so many books written on it, which could interpret to the fact that no one really knows where or how to find it.

I did find one book that I bought and am excited to use it. Yep, it's not just to read, but I think is going to be very eye-opening for me. I'm going to make you wait to know more...but only a few more days. *n--it's not the one you told me to get. They didn't have it! =(

Feel free to leave me a message with your best advice on finding happiness.

No comments: