Monday, December 24, 2007

Chick crush

Confession...I have a chick crush. I don't know what it is, but lately, I've been fascinated with Katie Holmes. I love the new hair, which I'm actually copying as it's the same cut I have, just straightened. Her fashion taste has really blossomed (more about this soon) and she's definitely more confident than she ever was before. I'm not completely smitten...I think she's completely weird for marrying Tom Cruise. Ick!

Who would've thought Katie would grow up from Joey into the confident woman she is today. Maybe meeting Tom wasn't so bad for her. I only hope my kids are as cute as Suri. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's not on my list, but I agree, she's been looking great lately. I really love everything after the cute & sassy haircut. And Suri is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

I think she's adorable! The Tom thing creeps me out still though.