Saturday, March 24, 2007

A-Z about me

A is for age: 29
B is for books: I love them and wish I read more often
C is for career: Event planner
D is for dad's name: Carl Duane
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Veggies and dip
F is for favorite song at the moment: Cupid's Chokehold
G is for Good Times: Hanging with friends/listening to live music
H is for hometown: Oklahoma City, OK
I is for instruments you play: Ipod
J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry
K is for kids: Maybe someday
L is for living arrangements: Massive apartment with a roommate
M is for moms name: Cecilia Eileen
N is for name of your best friends: Tiffany
O is for overnight hospital stays: None yet...
P is for phobia[s]: Ornithophobia...fear of birds
Q is for quote you like: "Someday my prince will come..."
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: A few months. I'm waiting for the right guy.
S is for siblings: 1 step-brother
T is for best trait: Giving and creative
U is for unique trait(s): I can offer great relationship advice, even though I have little experience
V is for vegetable you love: Mushrooms
W is for worst trait: Can't take criticism
X is for x-rays you've had: teeth-does that count?
Y is for yummy food you make: Just about anything that has a recipe
Z is for favorite animal at the zoo: Anything aquatic

FIRSTS:
First job: Telemarketing
First funeral: Grandfather
First piercing: And only - ears at age 8
First tattoo: Inside right ankle. I only have one, but have wanted to get another for a while. We'll see if I ever do it.
First credit card: No idea and I have way too many now.
First favorite musician/band: Amos Lee and Aranda

LASTS:
Last movie watched: Coyote Ugly (watching it now)
Last beverage drank: Coke Zero (also drinking it right now)
Last food consumed: Cookies
Last phone call: To a friend, Ryan
Last CD played: Sara Groves
Last website visited: Meagan's Musings

Single or Taken: Single, but hope that changes soon
What do you miss? My friends back home
Hair color: Sangria (that's what the box said)
Natural color: Dark brown with gray hairs here and there
Eye color: Blue/Green. Really...one's blue and one's green
Makes you sad? Hearing the crap that college women believe about themselves.

No comments: