Monday, March 5, 2007

It's about time...

I have been thinking about starting this blog for the longest time and am finally doing it. Why this blog? I have a bad habit of ignoring things that need to be dealt with. For years, I've tried to journal about things that are on my heart and it hasn't worked. I don't take the time to really get down to the issue at hand. I enjoy blogging, partially because typing is easier than writing, and hope that this blog will motivate me to really face these issues head on.

Another nice thing about this blog is it's completely anonymous at this time. I have another blog that I started including more detail than I originally planned and because I don't know who's reading it, I've quit blogging there. I'm afraid someone may find out about it. I hope the animosity of this blog will allow me freedom to really get things out that I need to.

So, here's to a new start and confronting my brokenness...head on!

No comments: