Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Livin' on the Edge

I don't know what it is lately, but I've been so on edge about a lot of things. Just about an hour ago, I got an email from a co-worker, who I tend to butt heads with a lot of times, that set me off. I even started another blog entry and trashed it. I went for a run instead. I feel like I'm not doing a good job at work and I'm letting my boss down. I'm behind on some projects, mostly because deadlines all hit at the same time. I'll bust my ass to make sure they get done, so I'm not too worried about it. I've been super weepy lately...which is not like me at all.

I'm balancing things, for the most part, but there are 2 important things that get pushed to the side all to easily...my time with God and "me" time. I haven't been to church in...3 or 4 weeks, I think. I had Life Group last night, our first of the semester, and it was really good. I have a habit of pushing this off to the side first from my schedule and am trying to make it a priority this year. I always enjoy going and have great conversations, but seem to think it's not important as other things, like work. Thankfully, most of them know to call me out on working instead of joining them, so hopefully I can't use that as an excuse.

This post really has no point...other than getting me to stop and take some time to think a bit about what the hell is going on. I promise to give myself a pedicure this weekend...during college football, of course! ;)

No comments: