Thursday, November 6, 2008

My mom must've known

I usually call my mom on Sundays but didn't want to this week, so I didn't. Why didn't I want to talk to her? Because I'd have to tell her that I was back into job searching and am not sure what to do.

She called tonight...she must've known.

I answered and decided I had to tell her. I'm still working, but the pay has been cut significantly, meaning I'll have to find something else to help pay the bills. She seemed OK about it and I know she wants what's best for me. I often feel like I have to put on a 'brave face' for her, at the same time, she's the one I can call and cry my heart out when my world has fallen apart and I don't know what to do about it.

I love my mom, but we have such a weird relationship. I should really try harder with her, to make sure she knows I love her and think about her.

I love you mom.

No comments: