Thursday, April 3, 2008

A piece of me is missing

These past few weeks have been interesting, to say the least. Something was not right this past weekend. I wasn't myself. The excitement about the event and about seeing people wasn't there. Part of it could be associated with exhaustion that was setting in. Part of it can definitely be because of the strained relationships the came to the forefront of everything this weekend.

I can't even get the words out that are in my head. They hurt too much. I'm not ready to face the issues, either, because I know my heart and my head do not agree about what I should do. I know what I want to win out, but as soon as I start dealing with this, I'm afraid that what i want won't be what I should be doing.

A piece of me disappeared this weekend, but not because of any one thing. I just hope that I can find a way to bring that piece back...and soon as I need it more than ever right now.

No comments: